This week we chat again with some Canadian kit plane builders and pilots, Cam, Bob, and Glenn. In case you missed it, in Episode 41 we recorded Part 1 of this series. Between the three of them, these guys own a pair of Murphy Rebels and a Zenith STOL CH 801. Join Jason and Mark as they continue to explore the world of flying home built aircraft in northern Ontario in Part 2 of Kit Planes.
Get more from this and other episodes as a FlightCast Cafe subscriber!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- FlightCast on Instagram: instagram.com/flightcastaudio
- FlightCast on YouTube: youtube.com/flightcastaudio
- FlightCast Store: flightcast.audio/shop
- Infinite Flight for iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinite-flight-flight-simulator/id471341991
- Infinite Flight for Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fds.infiniteflight