Building and flying kit planes can be a very rewarding way to fly, and according to this week’s guests, the only way to fly. On this week’s episode, Jason invited local private pilots Cam Murch, Bob Fisher, and Glenn Suggitt to his home in Parry Sound, Ontario for a 2-part interview on flying home built airplanes. Between the three of them, these guys own a pair of Murphy Rebels and a Zenith STOL CH 801. Join Jason and Mark as they explore the world of flying home built aircraft in northern Ontario.
Get more from this and other episodes as a FlightCast Cafe subscriber!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- FlightCast on Instagram: instagram.com/flightcastaudio
- FlightCast on YouTube: youtube.com/flightcastaudio
- FlightCast Store: flightcast.audio/shop
- Infinite Flight for iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinite-flight-flight-simulator/id471341991
- Infinite Flight for Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fds.infiniteflight