The Blue Angels are the US Navy’s flight demonstration squadron. Formed in 1946, they are the second oldest aerobatic team in the world. In this episode, Mark and Jason run through some fun facts about the Blue Angles, as well as some talk about the new up and coming aircraft release for Infinite Flight, the C-130. For FlightCast fans wanting to hear Mark and Jason just talk, this episode is for you!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- FlightCast on Instagram: instagram.com/flightcastaudio
- FlightCast on YouTube: youtube.com/flightcastaudio
- FlightCast Store: flightcast.audio/shop
- Infinite Flight for iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinite-flight-flight-simulator/id471341991
- Infinite Flight for Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fds.infiniteflight