Few pilots get to fly more than a handful of aircraft in their career. Our guest this week has flown dozens of aircraft from the Bell 47 Helicopter to the Mustang and L-39. Jessie Roberts is now the Operations Manager for Military and VIP Charter Aircraft at a major US International airport. Join Jason and Mark as they chat with this cigar-smokin’ Infinite Flight fan about his aviation adventures!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Jessie Roberts on the Infinite Flight Community Forum: community.infinite-flight.com/users/speedbird203/activity
- Jessie on Instagram: instagram.com/speedbird203/
- FlightCast Store: flightcast.audio/shop
- Infinite Flight for iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/infinite-flight-flight-simulator/id471341991
- Infinite Flight for Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fds.infiniteflight